April 14, 2015

OLCCC #7 Reminder

Just a reminder that there's still about a week left to link up your cards to One Layer Christmas Card Challenges current challenge.  As always it's anything goes but you have the option to use the twist.  The twist this time is blue.  If you do use the twist you'll be entered in for the drawing to win an ARTplorations stencil!  Here's my card to inspire you...


I stamped and embossed all my snowflakes in platinum embossing powder.  Looks kind of gold in the photo but it's not.  The snowflakes are by Hero Arts and Inkadinkado.  Once they were embossed I sponged Nautical Blue (Memento) ink in the centers.  The sentiment (Clearly Besotted) was also embossed in platinum.  Lastly, I added a few sequins (Neat and Tangled).  A simple card to make but quite effective.

Hope you'll take a moment to join us over at OLCCC.  We would love to see you there!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Those embossed snowflakes and the blue sponging - delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you can do with a OLC is just awe-inspiring, Kim! I love this! It's great to be able to visit and catch up with you! I'm sorry I've been such a stranger! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you made this card, Kim--beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous one-layer Christmas card, Kim!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!