August 14, 2015

STAMPlorations Inspiration #32

Hi there!  Guess what?!  It's time for another Inspiration post over at STAMPlorations!  And if you would like, you can play along over at the CASEplorations playground too.  CASE Karen's card or CASE one of our cards from today's post or from Inspiration post #31.  You also have the opportunity to win a prize!  :-).  Check out my card...


This card came together fairly quickly once I finally decided on the design for it.  I stamped my horns (Party Mates set, Dee's Artsy Impressions) and coloured them with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I stamped the ribbons (Balloons and Banners set, Dee's Artsy Impressionsand coloured them as well. Then taking the tiny shape stamps (Balloons and Banners set, Dee's Artsy Impressions) I cut them apart as it would be easier to use them for the idea I had.  Yes, I performed a little surgery on my stamps (sorry Deepti!).  I do this occasionally to get a certain look I want.  You can still use them as they are intended too.  :-). Anyway, I stamped my small shapes in a variety of colours to create some fun confetti.  Lastly, I stamped my sentiment (Balloons and Banners set, Dee's Artsy Impressions) in black.  I think this card is pretty fun.

So, whether you CASE Karen's card, my card, or one of the other Inspiration DT's cards, we hope you'll play along.

Thanks for dropping by and I hope you have a fabulous day!

I'd like to link up to the following challenge:

Addicted to Stamps and More - "make your mark"

8 comments:

  1. Awesome card Kim :) These sets were designed keeping in mind all the celebrations we want to show on our cards! As for the surgery, those tiny shapes are meant to be cut, they couldn't have been manufactured as individual stamps :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Kim! Your creation has a real party atmosphere, love it. :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colourful party card! You rock CAS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun party theme card, I love the colours and the sprinkling of confetti.
    Thanks for playing along at ATSM this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of those stamps of Dee's a really great,fun party card.
    So pleased to see it linked up to ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!