September 01, 2015

STAMPlorations - CASEplorations September

Hey everyone!  Have we got a great CASEplorations muse for you this month!  joining us is Gail of Crafty Nomad.  We invite you to CASE her card or one of our cards.  There's a possibility of winning a prize if you do!  Check out her hilariously cute tag we got to CASE...


Makes you giggle, doesn't it?  Now I don't have anything pig themed so I went with the colours and some of the design elements for my CASE.  Check it out...

(All stamps are by STAMPlorations)
 
I die cut a tag out and stenciled some circles (Christmas Trees stencil) in picked raspberry Distress ink.  Then I stamped my two roses (Blossom Overture set) in dove gray StazOn.  Then using the picked raspberry and some mowed lawn Distress ink like watercolours and coloured them in.  I stamped the large and small sentiment words (Trendy Butterflies set) in the dove gray ink.  I used Delicata golden glitz ink to ink up the edges of the tag.  I attached the tag to my white card base using foam dots.  Lastly, I added some pale pink sequins and some gold glitter tape.

I do hope you'll join us this month and CASE a card.  We love to see your awesome projects!

Have a lovely day and thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim, thank you for your kind words. Glad you liked my tag. Love your CASE. Such a pretty tag card. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!