April 30, 2016

STAMPlorations Inspiration #73

Happy last day of the month, everyone!  It's time again for an Inspiration post over at STAMPlorations.  There are some lovely cards by the DT for your perusal.  Here's what I made....


I started off by stamping my branches (one is from the Christmas Bell Medley set and the other is from the Frames and Flowers set) in Tea Dye Distress ink.  Then I stamped the small flower (Frames and Flowers set) in Abandoned Coral and Picked Raspberry Distress ink.  I stamped the small leaf (Frames and Flowers set) in Bamboo Leaves Memento ink.  I stamped the butterfly (Frames and Flowers set) in Pool to Navy Ombré ink by Hero Arts.  Then I stamped the sentiment (Big Greetings set) in black ink on a strip of white cardstock and cut one end to create a point. I coloured in the sentiment with my Spectrum Noir marker, BT4.  I attached this to the card with some foam dots.  I don't know if anyone's noticed but I have been making a fair amount of thank you cards lately.  My son's teacher ordered some from me and she just wanted thank you cards. :-). I have one more to share but that will have to wait until later.

Well, I hope you enjoyed your visit today and that you'll go check out everyone else's projects at the main blog. Thanks for dropping by!

I'd like to link up to the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - anything goes
Addicted to Stamps and More - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Another really beautiful card, Kim! I love how you arranged your flowers, and your sentiment is fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your arrangement of branches and flowers is beautiful, Kim. I'm glad you joined the challenge at ATSM this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!